Sunday, August 24, 2008

Camera Critter Sunday -- OK, I'm a sucker.....

Miss "never another cat" Lake Lady brought home a new friend this week. I was out shooting a water tower for my ABC Wednesday series and discovered this little lady at a long abandoned building on the outskirts of a very small town. At first I was working really hard at resisting her charms .... but when I found that she and her mother had apparently been dumped out there and her mother had not survived, I realized I could not leave her to the same fate. Shortly after we got home, we were watching a Lifetime re-run of the TV show "Reba" and her theme song "I'm a Survivor" was playing when we decided to name our new family member Reba!

OK, I'm a sucker....but I held to my "never" for over two years this time!
Click the CC logo above to see other critters from all around the world today!

4 comments:

i beati said...

Good for you good name

Jane Hards Photography said...

That cat just knewe he was going ho,e with you. hat a cutie reba is.

Kelly said...

Wonderful story!! You're awesome...Adorable cat!

bcmomtoo said...

Reba is a lucky girl!