Saturday, June 7, 2008

Color Project--- Blue, Take III






If you started out here, you may be wondering where Take I and Take II are. Well, let's take a little field trip! Take I is at my Gun Barrel City Daily Photo Blog and Take II is at my Corsicana Daily Photo Blog. My goal in joining Anna's Color Project today was to shoot all the blue I could in the first five minutes of entering my house. The first shot is my front door, so I'm off to a good start, yes? The others include my inside bluebirds, gifts from special friends DD and BP; one of our favorite games--introduced to us by special friends DH & MC: the wireless router I can't do without; and my one of my 100+ turtles given to me by my special sister-in-law CM! Be sure to click on Anna's link above and see better collections of the color blue!

4 comments:

Carletta said...

The first and last are my favorites!

You captured a lot of blues.

Love your blogs - I've had a wonderful visit.

i beati said...

are you a collector of blue birds??

raf said...

OK, your beautiful blue door has now been thrice loved and enjoyed. Pretty blue roof too!

Matangi Mawley said...

beautiful!