Sunday, June 8, 2008

Camera Critters Sunday: My little friend is starting a family....




I posted several days ago about the bluebird that's been tapping at my windows. For several weeks, we've watched him checking out every birdhouse in the neighborhood, including these in our yard. Apparently, he finally made up his mind and convinced his mate. Yesterday we caught them carrying building supplies inside the house! Stay tuned for family updates!
In the meantime, check out other posts for Camera Critters Sunday at Misty Dawn's site.

7 comments:

i beati said...

Ilove bluebirds and despite all the birdhouses have seen none in Florida. Definitely a favorite with the goldfinch

Wendy said...

They are so blue! I took a bunch of bird pictures today too, but probably won't get them up until next week. I have a chipmunk friend up for today though, I hope you can come by and check it out!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Great capture of the birds

ratmammy said...

very beautiful bird!

Misty DawnS said...

OHHHHHHHHH How beautiful and exciting! I can NOT wait to see the photos of the 'family' :-) I love Bluebirds, but have been unable to get any good photos of them. These shots are great!

raf said...

Glad the bluebirds are joining the family. Great shots, look forward to more of the new addition!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Another bird I will probably never see in the flesh. Marvellous shots of abeautiful family of birds.