Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My new little friend....

For over a week now, this little fellow has been visiting off and on all day ... he perches all over the place between his flights INTO the window glass. He has knocked on every piece of glass over the deck. I keep thinking he wants me to come out and take pictures, but he seems to prefer that I shoot through the windows. Thank goodness I'm not buying film because I've made countless attempts to catch him actually at the window. The last one here is the closest I've come to success so far! G says he's telling me I need to add worms to his feeder, but that's not MY job!


3 comments:

i beati said...

These pictures are al fabulous . I wish I had them in frames

Anonymous said...

Simply loved these !!

Mrs Mac said...

Oh I am so jealous!

My little robin friend hasn't been about all week. I'm quite worried about him.

LAst year there were some cobwebs on the outside of the kitchen window and some goldfinches were hovering right up close to the glass in order to get them and use them to bind their nests. Alas I had no camera to hand!