Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July on the Lake

Our wonderful friends AW and SG hosted a party last night and entertained us royally with a fabulous fireworks display! Here's a sampling of my first attempt at Fireworks Photography!
There are a couple more shots at my City Daily Photo Blogs: Gun Barrel City Daily Photo and Corsicana Daily Photo.



There were fireworks all around the lake last night. And there will be more tonight! Hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th of July! Let us continue to pray for Peace and the safe return of our military women and men.

2 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

It is a fabulous collection alogether. I would definitely reload them again sometime for skywatch, so more people will see them. Worthy of a bigger audience.

Judypatooote said...

Your photo's are beautiful... I love photography and take photo's and put them on cards....I didn't go to our fireworks display this year, but next Sat. is another display, so hopefully I can catch a few shots of them bursting in air.... judy